minstrel: Sheet Music Software

Rachel Vess stanzi at theinternet.com.au
Tue Nov 7 07:20:05 PST 2000

Hi all,

I fully agree with Flieg here.

I utilise this program for the following reasons:
Availability
Size
Cost

This program isn't too fancy but it is totally adequate for the music
that we do.  I use it to do 8 part scores for a capella work.  I've
noticed that someone mentioned that the font and music size are pretty
average.  You can change that and set up a template for your music to do
all sorts of things - differant font sizes, different music score sizes
etc.  The midis sound like poo but that's the trade off.  It's perfectly
reasonable to pick up a tune if you're not able to read music.

My current problem with Noteworthy is importing it into a Microsoft Word
document.  I'm in the process of creating a song book for my shire and
it would be sooooo much easier if I could send it to the printers as one
document instead of having to collate every book......

Does anyone know if this is possible?  I've tried  used the print screen
and paste into word but it was frankly useless!

Cheers

Stanzi