minstrel: Sheet Music Software

Blue barddance at crosswinds.net
Mon Nov 6 20:08:40 PST 2000

At 20:05 06/11/00 -0500, you wrote:

I can highly recommend mozart (www.mozart.co.uk ) for an easy to use piece
of software, version 5 playes the notes back as you type them in on the
normal PC keyboard, allows you to add and remove parts, transpose anything
from a bar to a whole score and many other things. Its very powerful but
user-friendly too, and has allowed me to create some wonderful stuff for
multiple parts with harmony, at a time when i am still very much a novice
at writing my own songs.

You can get a trial version at the site above - i tried noteworthy and
several others but this is the one that suited me best. The speed with
which you can get your ideas and scores into the program and becoming
printed music is astounding.

Blue
(a lurker)

--