minstrel: Sheet Music Software

Fred (Flieg) Hollander flieg at socrates.Berkeley.EDU
Mon Nov 6 17:40:11 PST 2000

If you are on a PC platform (Win 95/98) I strongly recommend a shareware
program call Noteworthy Composer.  Registered it is $40 but you can download
a fully functional version from http://www.ntworthy.com.  It does everything
from simple melodies to full scores.  It does much more than print the
music, but it does that part very well.

At 08:05 PM 11/6/00 EST, Myra Hope Bobbitt wrote:
>Greetings, all.
>
>Does anyone know of a software program for creating printable musical
>notation?  I don't need it to print from tape, convert from MIDI, or even
>play back:  just turn my illegible scrawl into sheet music.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Regards,
>~Leucum

   *   *   *    Frederick of Holland, MSCA, OP, OL, etc.
  *|* *|* *|*   flieg at socrates.berkeley.edu
  (((Flieg Hollander, Chemistry Dept., U.C. Berkeley)))