minstrel: cantigas: midi to paper

Patricia Yarrow yarrowp at mscd.edu
Mon Oct 30 09:03:46 PST 2000

Master Gregory, I'd be willing to print them out for you, though I suspect
your scanning equipment is better than mine if you're planning on posting
them as gifs.  Are they posted to a website?

Vivien
____
If anyone's interested in a computer-ish project, there's a guy who
has 100 transcriptions of the Cantigas de Santa Maria that I'd like
turned from MIDI into your favorite printable format, so I can put up
printable images. Anyone interested?

-- Gregory Blount