minstrel: Ravenscroft Psalter

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Sun Oct 29 22:26:19 PST 2000

Having noticed that I scanned it a year and 2 days ago, I finally put
the Ravenscroft Psalter on the web. It was published in 1621, and
mostly contains traditional tunes for the Psalms. I'm not sure if it's
an updated version of Sternhold's 1598 Psalter with a similar name. I
suppose I should go look.  In any case, it's a handy place to find
melodies for other purposes. It even contains some music identified as
Welsh...

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/ravenscroft/

-- Gregory Blount