minstrel: Re: Apoligies from Gyldenholt (Orange county, Ca)

Rhael Anedd rhaelanedd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:15:51 PDT 2000

Dear Lady Eliane,

Please accept my apology for my curt answer last week's response to your
comments about the Gyldenholt (which you now know is Orange County,
California) Bardic Gather. In the future, I shall include the mundane
information. I returned from Great Western War out here in Calif, just last
evening, (hence the belated missive) and found that we or mostly I had
sparked several comments.

Apologies to the readers on the list as well, but since the comments were
made on this list, I feel that Lady Eliane is intitled to a "public" rather
than private apology.  I'll go away now...

In service,

Rhael Anedd