minstrel: abcmidi

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 07:16:11 PDT 2000

Does anyone have the shareware --abcmidi (or the application  abc2midi) --
who can upload it or zip it to me as an attachment?  I've been trying for
the last several weeks to contact the URL
 http://perun.hscs.wmin.ac.uk/~jra/at ) at which the download resides
without any luck at all.

 Many of you are undoubtedly aware of the resource for broadsides at
http://users.erols.com/olsonw/BLDTNNDX.HTM  While abc2win is certainly
helpful, if these tunes can be converted to midis, they then can be printed
in such programs as NoteWorthy.

Many thanks,
--ihon

John Hirling, 20th Century Cleric and all around nice guy --
skypilot at ev1.net
hl ihon vinson macfergus, 15th century lowland Scot and all around nice
guy -- jhirling at houston.rr.com