minstrel: Geography (formerly Gyldenholt Bardic Update)

Myra Hope Bobbitt anwr22 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 10:42:17 PDT 2000

Greetings Bard Rhael,

I agree with the spirit of Lady Eliane's request, which was (I believe) that
we who are not acquainted with Gyldenholt would love to hear where it is
mundanely in case we can attend but are uncertain of where Gyldenholt falls
on a mundane map.  The geography lesson will certainly assist this newcomer.

Thank you for your patience.

Respectfully,

Leucum merch Ouein, Carolingia
(Myra Hope Bobbitt, Boston, MA)