minstrel: Re: Gyldenholt Bardic Update

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Oct 2 22:55:01 PDT 2000

> It is unfortunate that you feel these invitations are a waste of your time.
> Perhaps, in the future, you can just delete any of our missives of open
> invitation.

Dear Lady,

Perhaps you could read the complaint more carefully? It merely asks
that you include the mundane location of the activity more prominently
in your posting. I'm afraid that you've jumped the gun a bit with your
sentences above, as the author of the complaint seeme to be going out
of her way to be quite clear.

Personally, I'd always put the kingdom name in the subject of such an
announcement.

-- Gregory Blount