minstrel: Re: Gyldenholt Bardic Update

Rhael Anedd rhaelanedd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 22:39:29 PDT 2000

Dear Lady,

Regretably, the minstrel list is the only way I have to reach most of those
whom I know not, but would like to invite to the Bardic Activities at the
Great Western War, and any visitors who may like to join our monthly circle.
It is unfortunate that you feel these invitations are a waste of your time.
Perhaps, in the future, you can just delete any of our missives of open
invitation.

If, however, you find yourself in the area and predisposed to join us, you
would be most welcome.

In service to the muse,

Lady Rhael Anedd
Lady of Great House Sterling