minstrel: Lullabyes

Dana Hawkes danad at tidepool.com
Thu Sep 28 11:38:46 PDT 2000

The new CD by The John Renbourn Group -'Traveller's Prayer' has a beautiful
lullaby on it. You can listen to part of it at www.amazon.com :
Here is the address of that specific CD at amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000007MZJ/o/qid=970165461/sr=8-3/ref
=aps_sr_pm_1_5/002-4006631-5869601