minstrel: Lullabyes

Jennifer Doherty bardofbh at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:36:29 PDT 2000

Thanks for the webpage!  I'll definately check it out when i have the
chance.

Traditional and folk song sources are just fine too, as I tend to collect
post-period songs, as well as SCA-specific/written pieces.

Thanks to everyone so far for their input!

Until we meet on the road...

Anna MacKenzie
Barony of the Bright Hills
Kingdom of Atlantia