minstrel: Lullabyes

Boadicea and Gryphon Bonafede triskele at sprynet.com
Thu Sep 28 06:15:19 PDT 2000

Congratulations! We just recently delivered a health happy baby boy on Aug. 17th.
I have been looking for some lullabies as well. Maybe someone can tell me how
period this one is . . .

Sleep, my baby, on my bosom,
Warm and cozy, it will prove,
Round thee mother's arms are folding,
In her heart a mother's love.
There shall no one come to harm thee,
Naught shall ever break thy rest;
Sleep, my darling babe, in quiet,
Sleep on mother's gentle breast.

Sleep serenely, baby, slumber,
Lovely baby, gently sleep;
Tell me wherefore art thou smiling,
Smiling sweetly in thy sleep?
Do the angels smile in heaven
When thy happy smile they see?
Dost thou on them smile while slum'bring
On my bosom peacefully.

The midi is attached. If it doesn't go through feel free to email me directly and
I will send it to anyone who wants it. I personally love this song!

--
Gryphon, Cea and Quentin Bonafede

                       \ \ | / /
                       ( o o )
Keep your thoughts positive, for your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive, for your words become your actions.
Keep your actions positive, for your actions become your habits.
Keep your habits positive, for your habits become your destiny.