minstrel: Lullabyes

Jennifer Doherty bardofbh at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 11:16:34 PDT 2000

Greetings!

This is my first time posting to this list, so I hope it goes through
correctly.

My lord and I recently found out that we are expecting are first child,
about which we are VERY excited.  In preparation, I would like to start
collecting some lullabyes.  As I have interest in traditional and period
music I'd like to find some from the Middle Ages & Renaissance.
Unfortunately I have NO idea where to start.  In my previous searches for
period music, I've never seen any on children's music or lullabyes.

If anyone out there has any ideas on where to start looking or knows of some
good references I would appreciate any help you could give me.

I'm going to try to read the list as often as possible, but feel free to
respond to me directly.  (The only other list I read is the Farscape BB and
I'm lucky if I get there once a week!).  Thanks in advance!

Until we meet on the road...

Anna MacKenzie
Barony of the Bright Hills
Kingdom of Atlantia