minstrel: music for tin whistle

Clare Marie Louise Naggar cmn03 at uow.edu.au
Tue Sep 12 17:59:07 PDT 2000

Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of any good sources of
information for tin whistles (playing them, music etc). I've just
bought myself one, and the little book that comes with it isn't very
thorough...  :)

thank you

Love + Huggles,
Clare Naggar.

"...The imagination is not our escape. On the contrary
    the imagination is the place we are all trying to get to..."
                              - Paul from "6 Degree's of Separation"