minstrel: Fw: A Plea for Help (fwd)

mary k cummings mkcummin at unm.edu
Fri Aug 25 10:07:50 PDT 2000

Please read this and pass it on.  It is /not/ a chain letter.  It is a
kind soul trying desperately to contact an unknown.  Someone somewhere
knows the people involved.  Please.  The timing is such that the
individuals sought could have been someone traveling back from war.

In case there are questions, Bill Wayson is a dear friend of a friend of
mine.

Thank you,

-Kathleen