minstrel: Cantigas di amigo

Tim Connor timcon at flash.net
Tue Aug 22 20:30:24 PDT 2000

Actually, I was hoping for a transcription of the music in modern notation.
The poetry, in original and translation, is available in the booklets of
several CDs, as well as in quite a few books.  There's even a facsimile of the
ms. with the music (much reduced but legible if you don't mind using a
magnifying glass and working very hard) on the back of the booklet for "Bella
Domna" by Sinfonye.  I guess I'm just lazy... and my medieval notation-reading
skills are minimal.

Tadhg