minstrel: The Chaucer Songbook

C&HWood linette at epix.net
Mon Aug 21 10:04:56 PDT 2000

At 11:14 AM 8/12/00 -0700, you wrote:
>mel bay has also published a selection of the old
>scottiush manuscripts--the skene the rowanallan and
>the stralloch

What's the name on this book?  I've been looking at the Mel Bay site for a
while trying to figure out which book this would be.  There are several
Scottish song books but a search on Skene, Rowanallan, or Stralloch didn't
turn up anything that seemed to fit the description.

Thanks!

Linette de Gallardon