minstrel: women's drinking song?

Juliana jtadie at gonzaga.edu
Sat Aug 19 12:02:05 PDT 2000

	Greetings, all!  I've been a lurker on this list for a while, and
now I have a question for the list.
	Several friends and I were talking the other day about drinking
songs.  So many are from a guy's perspective about being rowdy and getting
drunk with the guys or about some "fair lass".  Are there any drinking
songs from a woman's perspective?  Preferably to a tune I might recognize,
so that I could sing it later...

Many thanks,

Juliana