minstrel: harps

Clare Marie Louise Naggar cmn03 at uow.edu.au
Thu Aug 17 05:24:37 PDT 2000

All this talk of harps just reminds me of a dream i have - to learn to
play the celtic harp!

so would anyone know how i go about this? i live in wollongong, but am
in liverpool on a regular basis...any suggestions? i'm searching for a
harp of my own and a teacher!

Love + Huggles,
Clare Naggar (aka sca Laigen ingenDiarmuit).

" It is a truth universally acknowledged that a young man of good
fortune, must be in want of a wife."
                                - Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice"