minstrel: poetry

Cynthia J Ley cley at juno.com
Mon Jul 24 02:59:59 PDT 2000

> I have in front of me a list of A&S competitions for the land of
Lochac for the coming year. >The one that catches my interest is that of
"Writing: A western European poem, song, or >play in a documentable style
(non-performance)"...so I was wondering, is the form of a >sonnet valid
for this time period?

Sure. There's Shakespearean and Petrarchan both--depends if you want to
follow English or Italian models. :)

					Arlys