minstrel: Seeking Minstrals and Bards for Twelfth Night

JoanMarie M. dawnofpeace at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 17:23:52 PDT 2000

Greetings to all on this list.  My name is Lady
Brighid Fleming and I am from the Barony of Lonely
Tower, the Kingdom of Calontir.
I have been given the task of finding bards,
minstrals, and other entertainers who are interested
in performing and competing at an event we are hosting
in January.
The event is called Twelfth Night and our barony has
been hosting this event for 20 plus years.  The event
consits of melees, trilevel contests, dancing, arts,
and games.  There is always a grand feast at the end
of the evening.
If anyone would be interested in attending and
performing and or competing, please reply as this
event takes several months to set up.
Thank you most graciously for your time.

Cordially,
Lady Brighid Fleming
Kingdom of Calontir
Barony of Lonely Tower