minstrel: A Modern-Day Feat of Arms

Joshua Badgley fsjlb4 at aurora.uaf.edu
Wed Jul 19 05:17:25 PDT 2000

Some have seen this, I doubt not, but I figured that the best place for
spreading tales of great deeds might be through the local bards and
minstrels to spread word of such Chivalry as I have thus heard.  I share
the tale below, and apologize if it is at all felt to be too far afield to
be truly relevant to others upon the list.

-Godric Logan of Winter's Gate, writing upon this, his last day in the
Lands of the Far East.