minstrel: music page

Dana Hawkes danad at tidepool.com
Thu Jul 13 01:47:38 PDT 2000

Hi, I've been putting a page together... the music that I have posted so far is almost all baroque and earlier. It's for guitar (solos and duets) and for viols and recorders. The pieces are available as pdf's, and some are also available as noteworthy composer, personal composer, and/or midi files. I'll be adding new music regularly, and I'd like to invite others to contribute their arrangements, transcriptions and compositions. (Although for now I'd like to limit it to arrangements and transcriptions of baroque and earlier music, and to new compositions for any of the three instruments listed above).
   My page is at:
http://www.tidepool.com/~danad/Music.html