minstrel: Douce Dame/Ja Nuns Hons Pris

Sandi Augsburger sandilee at cyberhighway.net
Wed Jun 28 09:45:20 PDT 2000

I have the music, original words, translations, history, and recordings of
these two songs. If you would like to send me a snail mail address I will
gladly mail copies to you.

I'm curious as to why you picked these two songs. They are not that well
known, especially Douce Dame Jolie. Not many people are much interested in
Machaut either. He is one of my favorite composers.

Lady Cecily of Twae Linnes, Artemisia