minstrel: re: Maintaining a bardic circle over a move

Monica Hultin hultin at pangea.ca
Mon Jun 26 07:38:16 PDT 2000

Also, some groups will hold one or two bardic circles as part of their
meeting activities during the year.  When I lived in Eoforwic, (Toronto),
we held one every end of October.  We would garb up.  Our meeting site was a
mansion on campus and we could use the fireplace.

While in Jaravellir, (Madison, Wisconsin) we held a few circles throughout
the year.

It real depends on how the group operates.  Would it work well once a week
or monthly?  Does your group hold short meetings followed by activities and
could it fit in there?

Got to get back to fussy baby..

Monika