minstrel: good place to start

Laura L Loomis lady_agnes at juno.com
Fri Jun 23 13:23:17 PDT 2000

Greetings,

I was wondering if anyone out there can reccommend a good
book/website/whatever for someone who's just starting?  I have singing
experience, but not in this period.  I'm having a lot of trouble finding
stuff that would be period.  Does anyone have any favorite places where a
newbie can start?

Agnes

If God gave you a beautiful voice, give it back to Him.
If God gave you a terrible voice, inflict Him with it.