minstrel: Re: minstrel-digest V1 #914

Corrie Bergeron corrie at itasca.net
Fri Jun 23 10:41:38 PDT 2000

Welcome Celestra!

I got my start in Shadowlands, and had many friends in Stargate.  It's
been over ten years since I moved to Northshield, so some of those folks
may no longer be around.  If they are, please greet them for me:  Sir
Denar (my old knight), Duchess Seiglinde Syr (very gracious to me when I
was a newbie), Sir William of Wier, Sir Tarl (he was an old-timer when i
started), Telybryne and Janet of House Morningstar, Vlad, many others I
can't recall off the top of my head.

Ansteorra is a wonderful place for the bardic arts.  The college was a bit
too structured to work really well (but that was my fault for building
all that structure in when I was Principal); hopefully it's losened up a
bit.  Regardless of blue-sash stuff, it's a wonderful place to sit around
a campfire and sing.  Not too many places where you can have camping
events year-round!

Brendan O Corraidhe
corrie at itasca.net