minstrel: Maintaining a Bardic Circle over a move

Solomon Matisoff SolomonM at asta-engineering.com
Fri Jun 23 06:18:08 PDT 2000

H'loo,
	I'm at the point of a dilemma.  I've hosted a circle for about 3
years now, and will be moving in a few months.  When I started the
circle, I had a number of friends who came for a while, including the
then current and a past king's bard, but they have moved onwards.  I'm
trying to figure out if I should re-start one in a less familiar area,
and if so (I'd rather; hosting 'em is a lot of fun) how to get the ball
rolling again.  Any suggestions?
	And to those who run them, have you found that the first Monday
of the month (my current selection) is absolutely filled with holidays?
(grumble)  What days do you use, and do you have similar problems?

	Solomon