minstrel: Hello all!

Enatrebla at aol.com Enatrebla at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 21:10:30 PDT 2000

Hello, My name is Celestra and I'm a singer.
(that line sounded horribly misplaced, but I'm very tired and I couldn't
think of anything else, forgive me.)
I'm currently a stundent of singing in Bonwicke, though right now I'm living
on the outskirts of Stargate, both in Ansteorra. I am new to the SCA, but
I've been interested in medival studies and music for a few years now. I'm
looking forward to getting to know all of you and I know this will be quite
the educational experience.
Good day,
Celestra

I am not what I was-