minstrel: books available on ebay

Kate/Constance fairfax at tir.com
Thu Jun 1 07:35:34 PDT 2000

Hi,

I decided it was time to get rid of a few extra copies of books I was
hanging on to...I put 'em up on ebay, here's a list of the books available.
Right now, the prices are an absolute steal!
I've got another copy of all of these books, so it's not that it's a bad
book, just that I don't need 2!
:)
Constance Fairfax

RELIQUES OF ANCIENT ENGLISH POETRY - PERCY vI
 342508407 $3.00  Jun-02-00 13:07:29

THE POPULAR BALLAD - Francis Gummere - DOVER
 342512992 $3.00  Jun-02-00 13:15:39

THE ELIZABETHAN JIG AND RELATED SONG DRAMA
 342516479 $3.00  Jun-02-00 13:23:00

TREASURY OF EARLY MUSIC - PARRISH
 342519101 $3.00  Jun-02-00 13:25:41

GENIUS OF THE EARLY ENGLISH THEATER - BARNET
 342524087 $3.00  Jun-02-00 13:34:36

History of Private Life-Medieval-Duby +bonus!
 342526770 $5.00  Jun-02-00 13:39:32

CELTS-THE PEOPLE WHO CAME OUT OF THE DARKNESS
 342529031 $5.00  Jun-02-00 13:42:56

LIFE IN A MEDIEVAL CASTLE and LIAM VILLAGE
 342535192 $5.00  Jun-02-00 13:54:30

 MEDIEVAL MYTHS AND MYTHOLOGY - MENTOR BOOKS
 342540743 $2.00  Jun-02-00 14:01:14

 4 Shakespeare: Othello, Hamlet, Rich III&Lear
 342547773 $2.00  -  Jun-02-00 14:12:59