minstrel: hello from a new member

Irene byroninthetrees at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 30 08:24:39 PDT 2000

hello everyone!

i've just joined this list so i thought i'd introduce
myself.

my name's irene, i'm a 19 years old
theatre-director-in-training from italy. i am going to
move to england next september to attend the
universtiy of warwick, near coventry where i'll be
reading english and theatre studies.

i've only recently discovered i like early and
renaissance music and dances thanks to my many visits
to shakespeare's globe theatre in london where i also
attended a story-telling and shakespeare course last
november which made me fall in love with the wonderful
world of folktales and bards.

so i hope to learn more about the subjetcs and enjoy
myself here among you. but i'll shut up now until i'm
accustomed with the place :)

cheers,
irene.

=====
"La X non è mai il punto dove scavare." - Indiana Jones.
====
"Some nights it was like ER here without George Clooney." - Mark Rylance.
====
"Je me les sers moi-même, avec assez de verve,
Mais je ne permets pas qu'un autre me les serve." - Cyrano de Bergerac