minstrel: Lilies War and music

Evelyn Alden calonkat at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 23:09:30 PDT 2000

Well, I don't post much, but I should be at Lilies :)

We will need musicians for the Ball on Thursday, music
should be available pretty soon (I'm working on the
last few pieces)  If you are willing to play dance
music, please let me know.

The Known World A&S Symposium will be held at Lilies
this year along the the RUSH (Kingdom College) classes
that are usually held.  Hopefully some of them will be
music related.

(commercial announcement on)
And, of course, Tomes & Tunes will be there with a
supply of London Pro Music (and other publishers)
(commercial announcement off)

katriana