minstrel: Lilies War and music

JoanMarie M. dawnofpeace at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 20:59:06 PDT 2000

Blessings be,

I am in true hope that someone will be able to help
me. I am a court musician for the Barony of Lonely
Tower from the Kingdom of Calontir. In June I shall be
traveling to Lilies War in the hopes of meeting fellow
musicians and bards. Is there anyone from this webring
that will be there? I have kept up with much of the
questions and answers from here, finding many things
that could help me in my continual growth of music.
However, nothing is as more valuable as the actual
experience of learning from those in person.

I thank you much for your time and truly I hope to
meet other musicians and bards at Lilies.

Warmest regards
Brighid Fleming