minstrel: Sephardic music

Tara Sersen tsersen at nni.com
Fri Apr 21 20:10:04 PDT 2000

Hello, all.

I have a question.  I have an opportunity to get a free cd from Tara
Publications, which is a Jewish music supplier.  I would like a cd of
medieval Sephardic music.  Problem is, I don't know which of the cds
that they offer best fits what I'm looking for.  I only know one song
title off-hand (A la una yo naci), which I found on one album, but don't
know if everything else on this album is period.  So, can anybody
suggest a couple of albums or artists?

btw, if anybody is interested in looking at what they have, go to
www.jewishmusic.com .  I plugged the word medieval into the search box
and it came back with a handful of offerings.

Thank you!
Lady Magdalena vander Brugghe