minstrel: Vocabulary and Terminology

mary k cummings mkcummin at unm.edu
Thu Apr 20 07:11:37 PDT 2000

Good Gentles,

I wish to thank m'lord Corwyn for this bit of wisdom.  Though /all/ terms
here listed will not appeal to all people, that is hardly to be
expected.  But the point that fun be paramount is clear.  I will forever
and ever consider the two women I had dealings with so long ago as SCAGs
and laughter will heal the places time has not. :)

Thank you.
-Kathleen