minstrel: posts

erilarlo at win.bright.net erilarlo at win.bright.net
Wed Apr 19 14:05:08 PDT 2000

At 9:50 AM -0400 4/19/0, Greg Lindahl wrote:

>That's how most people use lists like this -- the "reply to all"
>button does that. If there's a delay in delivery somewhere, that makes
>sure that the people holding the conversation can promptly reply to
>each other.

OK, I went into my settings and looked. If I use "reply to all" it sends a
reply to everyone quoted in a thread and puts the list address in a CC:  I
have it turned off, but can access it. I think I'll stick to pasting. This
is the only list I have to do it for, and one of the others sometimes has a
long string of addresses in a single post.

Mary Loomer Oliver
medieval enthusiast, philologist, former German and English teacher,
practitioner of hobbies too numerous to enumerate fully,
some musical(currently harp), assorted crafts, radio amateur K9TUD,
prolific writer of e-mail, inveterate reader,
and proud possession of a young Minischnauz named Gretl

Erilar's Cave Annex: http://www.win.bright.net/~erilarlo
 also includes an account of my 1999 medieval February in Germany
		and Mechthild's autobiography