minstrel: dumps

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 18:34:14 PDT 2000

Hi again,

>Please don't see offense where none was intended. Lady Nevill appears
>in a couple of Elizabethan keyboard collections, so I suspected a
>typo.  Everyone can make typoes.

Thant's okay, I know I'm vague from time to time, but not _usually_ that
vague :-)  I'm passably certain it was around the 1400 mark, but won't
argue, as I haven't got the piece in this country anyway.

Sorry for the grumpiness.  We've got a chamzin today (ghastly wind from
Arabia;  hot, about 20% humidity) and the scientists here like playing
mindgames by suggesting everyone else is 'academically suspect'.  I guess
there's not much else to do in the desert.

Cairistiona