minstrel: posts

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 19 10:00:56 PDT 2000

Hello the list (again)!

Please forgive the fact that I omitted to put my name on the last post - the
machine suddenly went haywire on me.

Please, is it really necessary to cc stuff to the list _and_ to me in answer
to my messages?  I get enough mail as it is without having to read messages
twice - and I open each one in case someone has decided to email me
privately about the same topic.  This could get very tiresome.

Cairistiona