minstrel: bawdy songs -and other stuff

FrogEyes78 at aol.com FrogEyes78 at aol.com
Tue Apr 18 14:30:09 PDT 2000

Yes yes yes!   German Bawdy songs!   Just what I need!  I'm with a german household.  And these boys just love and adore bawdy songs!   Ok enough exclamation points.  I'm going to try and look some of that stuff up at the library but if not you have to tell me where I can get it or anything like it.

I love singing in German

Shasta