minstrel: Dona Nobis Pachem

Siandra Hoepfner siandrah at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 17:57:22 PDT 2000

Hmmmmmm...all I know is that over a decade ago I was
part of a period chorale group that was directed by a
PHD candidate in music studies who assured us all that
this lovely song was period and included it
prominently in our repetoire.  I never considered,
therefore, that it might not be period (lame I know,
but I just really never thought to question her
expertise!).  Does anyone out there on the list know
whether this song is period or not?

Lady Arabella