minstrel: Dona Noblis Pachem

Terri Spencer tarats at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 15:50:45 PDT 2000

Just curious...I have been told this song is not from our period.  The
Early Music list had a discussion a year or so ago about it and no one
could come up with a period reference.  Do you know of any?  I love
this song too, and it would be great to be able to include it in period
performances.

Temair