minstrel: Dona Noblis Pachem

EoganOg at aol.com EoganOg at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 11:53:41 PDT 2000

In a message dated 4/15/00 2:48:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
siandrah at yahoo.com writes:

> Does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands
>  on a copy of "Dona Noblis Pachem" (can't remember
>  exactly how it was spelled but I think this is close),
>  words and music.

I did this with the choir at my Church for Christmas.  I could get the words
and music from the choir director and mail them to you if you want to send me
your snail mail address.  I make to claims as to the authenticity of this
arrangement, but it is the only one I have heard.
Aye,
Eogan

Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn, CP
Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
http://albanach.homepage.com
Web Master for the Canton of Hawkwood, Web Master for the Motley Crew
Pursuivant Extraordinary herald at large
Companion of the Order of the Phoenix Eye
Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.
ALBANACH Egroup (a discussion group for things Scottish 503-1603AD)
http://www.egroups.com/group/albanach