minstrel: Dona Noblis Pachem

Siandra Hoepfner siandrah at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 15 11:46:34 PDT 2000

Greetings all!

Does anyone know where I might be able to get my hands
on a copy of "Dona Noblis Pachem" (can't remember
exactly how it was spelled but I think this is close),
words and music.  I love this period song, but I'm
having trouble tracking it down.  Also if anyone out
there knows of a nice recorded version of this on CD
please advise me.  Thank you all for your time and
effort in my quest.

Lady Arabella