minstrel: appologies

EoganOg at aol.com EoganOg at aol.com
Sat Apr 15 07:14:51 PDT 2000

I would hope I speak for most when I say that we would rather hear you play
period tunes (or even not-quite period tunes) on a modern form of a medieval
instrument than not hear you play at all because you cannot find or afford a
medieval form of your instrument.  ;-)  Have fun!
Aye,
Eogan Og

Tighearn Eoghan Og mac Labhrainn, CP
Sangster of Scotland and Atlantia
http://albanach.homepage.com
Web Master for the Canton of Hawkwood, Web Master for the Motley Crew
Pursuivant Extraordinary at large
Checky Or & Vert, two lions combattant, tails knowed, in base a
mouse couchant, all within an orle of roundels, Argent.
ALBANACH Egroup (a discussion group for things Scottish 503-1603AD)
http://www.egroups.com/group/albanach