minstrel: Andalusian music?

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Apr 3 08:27:18 PDT 2000

> We are holding a Moorish-themed feast in our shire, and have been
> trying to find appropriate music, either for the instrumental group
> or for the singers.

There isn't much online. There are facsimilies (but not modern
notation) for the Cantigas de Santa Maria. There are several CDs of
Andalusian music made by early music groups. And there's one monograph
on conjecturally early Andalusian music that may have been passed down
to the modern era relatively unchanged.

-- gb