minstrel: Andalusian music?

Jessica Tiffin jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za
Mon Apr 3 14:55:01 PDT 2000

greetings, minstrels all.

We are holding a Moorish-themed feast in our shire, and have been
trying to find appropriate music, either for the instrumental group
or for the singers.  Are there any web resources which might contain
examples of this kind of music, either sheet music or midi files
which I can convert?  We've been looking particularly at the
Andalusian theme, which has the Moorish/Spanish mix.    I'd be very
grateful for any pointers anyone could give me.

many thanks,
Jehanne

Lady Jehanne de Huguenin  *  Seneschal, Shire of Adamastor, Cape Town
(Jessica Tiffin, University of Cape Town)
Sable, three owls rising argent, each maintaining a willow slip vert.
http://users.iafrica.com/m/me/melisant/stidings.htm