minstrel: filk/period music/cut off date/what were we

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Mon Mar 27 17:24:38 PST 2000

> Maybe Eogan
> and Gregory have a different meaning for T-tunic?

Eogan was referring to the kind that aren't much of an attempt at
being authentic, and I copied his meaning. I have a bunch of T tunics
I've made myself, and they're not nearly so bad, although I don't have
enough accessories to make them into reasonable outfits. Someday I'll
do a proper troubadour outfit, and that will be a T tunic.

-- g