minstrel: hello

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Thu Mar 23 22:23:45 PST 2000

> As I am new on the list I'd like to write a few words about me. My name
> is Przemek Pi=B3aci=F1ski and I live in Warsaw. I am a member of a knight
> order and I'm mostly interested in medieval bardish music. I'll be just
> reading for some time, until I learn more.

Hi. Since you may not have heard of the SCA before, I encourage you to
read:

http://www.sca.org/sca-intro.html

A fair amount of the discussions on the list are about SCA culture and
customs, but we also talk a fair bit about real medieval music. You
can also read through the list archive, which can be found at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/minstrel.html

Welcome to the list!

-- Gregory Blount