minstrel: Early Music Workshops

Monica Hultin hultin at pangea.ca
Thu Mar 23 11:02:41 PST 2000

Just thought I'd mentioned, I recently got my copy of Early Music America
Magazine and they have a listing of Early Music Festivals and Workshops 2000
across the world.  This list is also available on the web under
www.earlymusic.org and updated regularly.

So take a gander and see if there's a workshop near you.  Note that Baroque
workshops are also included.  Also, even if you can't afford the cost or the
time for a workshop, there are usually concerts connected with these that
you can attend.

Hope this is useful,

Monika